Why publish with University of Exeter Press?
- UEP is one of only a handful of university presses in the UK. With fifty years of publishing behind us, we have an established reputation and a wealth of experience in academic publishing.
- UEP has strong sales, marketing and distribution networks at home and internationally.
- In North America our books achieve a high profile because they are marketed and distributed by University of Chicago Press.
- UEP is known for its high production values.
- UEP’s authors benefit from a close working relationship with one of our two commissioning editors.
If you wish to submit a book proposal please contact Simon Baker at email@example.com
EXETER STUDIES IN FILM HISTORY -- Series Editors: Richard Maltby and Steve Neale
EXETER PERFORMANCE STUDIES -- Series Editors: Graham Ley, Steve Nicholson and Peter Thomson
You can download our general guidelines to making a proposal from this page.